Striving to inform the Greek Shipping Community on technical issues, OCEANKING organized its second specialized “thematic” event on “Cryogenic Technologies for Gas Carriers” on Thursday, 25 February 2016, at Gaslog Auditorium
At this event the following companies, represented by Oceanking, presented their unique state of the art LNG solutions, with specific reference to operational, installation and maintenance issues i.e.
- LNG Containment system insulation/Low BOR Technology, by DONGSUNG FINETEC
- Reciprocating Compressors for LNG/LPG carriers, by GE OIL & GAS
- CTMS for LNG vessels by MUSASINO
- Integrated Automation System and new Challenges on LNGC, by YOKOGAWA
- Marine Cryogenic Pumps (cargo, spray, emergency), and Maintenance by EBARA
- High quality, Low Maintenance Valve Solutions for Cryogenic Applications, by AMPO VALVES
- Small and Medium scale LNG ship designs by, DELTAMARIN (as special guest speaker)
Mr Theodoros Katemidis, GASLOG General Manager, NBs Technology project, honored us as the Keynote Speaker of the event.